Drawing is a great activity to do with your kids and it can be easy and fun too. Drawing will also allow your children to use their imaginations and be creative. I will show you how to draw a starfish and also a few different ways to make this project a little more fun for the kids.
- Cushion star
- Sugar Star
- Spiny Beaded Star
- Ketted star
- Co North Atlantic starfish
- Brown star
- Beaded star
- Sunflower star
- Nine armed or Millipede starfish (totally awesome)
- Brittle star (pretty cool)
More information on these unique starfish here: seashells.org
For this project you will need:
- Construction Paper or anything you have available
- Crayons, Markers, Color Pencils, Paint or Oil Pastels
- Play your favorite background music
- Last but not least, put on your super creative, imagination fun hat!
Starfish drawings so easy your grandma can do it!
Helpful tip: Use a pencil to outline your starfish so your child doesn't get frustrated or upset when drawing. Little ones can tend to be impatient as they too strive for perfection
Here are a few I created to make it easier for you.
Please feel free to download and share with your friends.